- PARISH RETREAT“Walking the Way of Faith in an Age of Uncertainty” All are warmly invited to a retreat morning on Saturday Sept 12th 9.30am-12.30pm at St Dominic’s School Hall. Please RSVP by 10th September:Phone 9245 3899 or Email: Innaloo.firstname.lastname@example.org We are living in anxious and uncertain times as we witness the effects of both the Pandemic and the […]
- Parish Outreach‘DRAW NEAR’ A message from Fr Bernard…. Dear Sisters and Brothers, The Corona Virus Pandemic is causing great uncertainty and hardship in our community and we are aware that there are challenging days tocome. As a Parish and Christian community we are also aware of our sacred mission from Christ, to bring hope and practical […]
- COVID UPDATEYou will have heard the news that we are now moving into Phase 4 of the Western Australian COVID19 roadmap, from Friday 26th June 2020. What this means for our Parish is that those attending Mass no longer require the need to register. We also do not need to keep a record of all who […]
- A Prayer Amid an EpidemicJesus Christ, you traveled through towns and villages “curing every disease and illness.” At your command, the sick were made well. Come to our aid now, in the midst of the global spread of the coronavirus, that we may experience your healing love. Heal those who are sick with the virus. May they regain their […]
- Society of St Vincent de PaulIf you require Emergency Relief assistance please call our call centre on 1300 794 054 or email email@example.com.
- Easter Colouring CompetitionChildren in the Parish of Innaloo/Karrinyup, including the schools of St Dominic’s and Our Lady of Good Counsel were invited to send their colouring entries of Jesus’ Resurrection to Fr Bernard. Over 50 entries came in, and all of them were amazing! Fr Bernard had such a difficult time trying to pick a winner, as […]
- A message from Fr BernardDear friends, “The Church is closed” – What do you think when you read or hear this message on the news? My instinctive reaction is “gutted”, especially at this pivotal time of the year when Christians are called to celebrate together, the life, death and resurrection of our Saviour, Jesus Christ. For generations, Easter Sunday […]
Sign up to our News Letter