Welcome to our Catholic Parish of Innaloo-Karrinyup
Our Parish Community is home to many cultures expressing one Faith.
We seek to express and nourish our faith through prayerful and meaningful worship centered on the Sunday Eucharist, and through outreach in a spirit of love and service.
We strive to support families in their faith life, providing opportunities for family Masses and sacramental preparation for children. We are blessed to share in this vital task with our two Catholic Schools and their dedicated staff.
The Parish fosters a strong community spirit through a variety of social events during the year, and outreach to those in need.
We are very aware of the mission given to us by Jesus Christ, and endeavour to respond to that mission in our times. We live in challenging and complex times, and we know that our Faith is the true basis of wisdom and peace.
You are warmly welcome to contact us at any time, to join us for worship and to share your gifts and talents with our community.
- Christmas LunchWe extend a warm invitation to those who are away from family or on their own Christmas day, to join us for lunch at 12 noon in the parish centre Innaloo. Our parish family looks forward to welcoming you.
- COVID-19 coronavirus: SafeWAAt both St Dominic’s and Our Lady of Good Counsel Churches, a QR Code Poster will be situated at the entrance for parishioners to scan with the SafeWA app. For those who don’t have the app, your details (name and phone number) will be recorded manually as mandated by the WA Health Department. SafeWA is […]
- INNALOO/KARRINYUP PARISH RETREAT SUMMARY“Walking the Way of Faith in an Age of Uncertainty” Facilitator: Fr Tony Chiera VG Bunbury Being part of the Parish Renewal includes a willingness to share gifts and resources with other parishes within the Archdiocese, by inviting them to participate with us as we live in communion of the spirit. Archdiocesan Parishes who attended the […]
- INNALOO / KARRINYUP PARISH SURVEYSUMMARY OF RESULTS October 2020 A survey of parishioners, as well as families from the 2 primary schools, was conducted in November 2019 to examine issues affecting the Innaloo/Karrinyup Parish. The survey was completed either during Mass or online. All responses were anonymous and confidential. There were almost 200 respondents. Below is a brief summary of […]
- PARISH RETREAT“Walking the Way of Faith in an Age of Uncertainty” All are warmly invited to a retreat morning on Saturday Sept 12th 9.30am-12.30pm at St Dominic’s School Hall. Please RSVP by 10th September:Phone 9245 3899 or Email: Innaloo.firstname.lastname@example.org We are living in anxious and uncertain times as we witness the effects of both the Pandemic and the […]
Twitter feed from Pope Francis