Welcome to our Catholic Parish of Innaloo-Karrinyup
Our Parish Community is home to many cultures expressing one Faith.
We seek to express and nourish our faith through prayerful and meaningful worship centered on the Sunday Eucharist, and through outreach in a spirit of love and service.
We strive to support families in their faith life, providing opportunities for family Masses and sacramental preparation for children. We are blessed to share in this vital task with our two Catholic Schools and their dedicated staff.
The Parish fosters a strong community spirit through a variety of social events during the year, and outreach to those in need.
We are very aware of the mission given to us by Jesus Christ, and endeavour to respond to that mission in our times. We live in challenging and complex times, and we know that our Faith is the true basis of wisdom and peace.
You are warmly welcome to contact us at any time, to join us for worship and to share your gifts and talents with our community.
- COVID – Transition Out of LockdownGreetings Sisters and Brothers I hope this email finds you well. As you will no doubt be aware, that although the hard lock down ceases at 6pm tonight, some restrictions will still be in place. For us this means: – keeping to the 4 square metre rule – using the supplied hand sanitiser – maintaining contact […]
- Message from Fr BernardDear Sisters and Brothers in our Parish, Once again we find ourselves in uncertain times during the current lockdown. After months of calm many of us now feel quite unsettled again. While we are not able to gather for Eucharist at this moment, our Parish life and community remains. If there is any way that […]
- Christmas LunchWe extend a warm invitation to those who are away from family or on their own Christmas day, to join us for lunch at 12 noon in the parish centre Innaloo. Our parish family looks forward to welcoming you.
- COVID-19 coronavirus: SafeWAAt both St Dominic’s and Our Lady of Good Counsel Churches, a QR Code Poster will be situated at the entrance for parishioners to scan with the SafeWA app. For those who don’t have the app, your details (name and phone number) will be recorded manually as mandated by the WA Health Department. SafeWA is […]
- INNALOO/KARRINYUP PARISH RETREAT SUMMARY“Walking the Way of Faith in an Age of Uncertainty” Facilitator: Fr Tony Chiera VG Bunbury Being part of the Parish Renewal includes a willingness to share gifts and resources with other parishes within the Archdiocese, by inviting them to participate with us as we live in communion of the spirit. Archdiocesan Parishes who attended the […]
Twitter feed from Pope Francis