Inspired by Christ, we continue to be a welcoming and inclusive community.
The Innaloo/Karrinyup Catholic Community, centered on the teachings of Christ, strives to build a strong sense of belonging. Celebrating and sharing the love of Christ, we reach out to bring compassion and hope to others.
Welcome to our Catholic Parish of Innaloo-Karrinyup
Our Parish Community is home to many cultures expressing one Faith.
We seek to express and nourish our faith through prayerful and meaningful worship centered on the Sunday Eucharist, and through outreach in a spirit of love and service.
We strive to support families in their faith life, providing opportunities for family Masses and sacramental preparation for children. We are blessed to share in this vital task with our two Catholic Schools and their dedicated staff.
The Parish fosters a strong community spirit through a variety of social events during the year, and outreach to those in need.
We are very aware of the mission given to us by Jesus Christ, and endeavour to respond to that mission in our times. We live in challenging and complex times, and we know that our Faith is the true basis of wisdom and peace.
You are warmly welcome to contact us at any time, to join us for worship and to share your gifts and talents with our community.
- Easter Message from Fr Bernard LanarolleDear Friends, We are living through tough times as the moment. Both here in WA as we continue our COVID challenges, and across the world as we watch the horrors in Ukraine, we face difficult times. Add to all this the floods across our nation, and the economic pressures across the community and we have […]
- Sacramental Preparation for ParentsSacramental preparation for parents will be made available via Zoom on Thursday 24 February at 5:45pm. Click here for the Zoom session link. Please contact Fr Bernard for the username and password and other details for the session.
- Message from Fr BernardDear Sisters and Brothers, As you are aware, Covid-19 is spreading in our community. There are parishioners who are quite anxious and worried about the current situation. Your well-being is a priority and so after much prayer and reflection, I am announcing a few changes to our weekend services. Our 8am Mass at Karrinyup will change […]
- Restrictions introduced for Perth Metropolitan and Peel Region from 6pm tonight 23 December 2021Dear Sisters and Brothers, As you know WA has just been notified of new COVID restrictions.We wish to reassure you that all Christmas Masses inside the church are permitted to go ahead with mask wearing. We recommend parishioners attend, where possible, the 6.00pm Nativity Play and 6.30pm Christmas outdoor Family Mass at St Dominic’s School Oval, and for those […]
- Christmas MessageDear Sisters and Brothers, Season’s Greetings to you all. As we celebrate Christmas and the year winds down, we pause for a moment to recall and celebrate all the blessings during what has been a challenging year. While the world continues its battle with the Pandemic, and we see the evolving consequences of climate change […]
Twitter feed from Pope Francis