Welcome to our Catholic Parish of Innaloo-Karrinyup
Our Parish Community is home to many cultures expressing one Faith.
We seek to express and nourish our faith through prayerful and meaningful worship centered on the Sunday Eucharist, and through outreach in a spirit of love and service.
We strive to support families in their faith life, providing opportunities for family Masses and sacramental preparation for children. We are blessed to share in this vital task with our two Catholic Schools and their dedicated staff.
The Parish fosters a strong community spirit through a variety of social events during the year, and outreach to those in need.
We are very aware of the mission given to us by Jesus Christ, and endeavour to respond to that mission in our times. We live in challenging and complex times, and we know that our Faith is the true basis of wisdom and peace.
You are warmly welcome to contact us at any time, to join us for worship and to share your gifts and talents with our community.
- COVID UPDATEYou will have heard the news that we are now moving into Phase 4 of the Western Australian COVID19 roadmap, from Friday 26th June 2020. What this means for our Parish is that those attending Mass no longer require the need to register. We also do not need to keep a record of all who […]
- A Prayer Amid an EpidemicJesus Christ, you traveled through towns and villages “curing every disease and illness.” At your command, the sick were made well. Come to our aid now, in the midst of the global spread of the coronavirus, that we may experience your healing love. Heal those who are sick with the virus. May they regain their […]
- Society of St Vincent de PaulIf you require Emergency Relief assistance please call our call centre on 1300 794 054 or email email@example.com.
- Easter Colouring CompetitionChildren in the Parish of Innaloo/Karrinyup, including the schools of St Dominic’s and Our Lady of Good Counsel were invited to send their colouring entries of Jesus’ Resurrection to Fr Bernard. Over 50 entries came in, and all of them were amazing! Fr Bernard had such a difficult time trying to pick a winner, as […]
- A message from Fr BernardDear friends, “The Church is closed” – What do you think when you read or hear this message on the news? My instinctive reaction is “gutted”, especially at this pivotal time of the year when Christians are called to celebrate together, the life, death and resurrection of our Saviour, Jesus Christ. For generations, Easter Sunday […]
Twitter feed from Pope Francis