Welcome to our Catholic Parish of Innaloo-Karrinyup
Our Parish Community is home to many cultures expressing one Faith.
We seek to express and nourish our faith through prayerful and meaningful worship centered on the Sunday Eucharist, and through outreach in a spirit of love and service.
We strive to support families in their faith life, providing opportunities for family Masses and sacramental preparation for children. We are blessed to share in this vital task with our two Catholic Schools and their dedicated staff.
The Parish fosters a strong community spirit through a variety of social events during the year, and outreach to those in need.
We are very aware of the mission given to us by Jesus Christ, and endeavour to respond to that mission in our times. We live in challenging and complex times, and we know that our Faith is the true basis of wisdom and peace.
You are warmly welcome to contact us at any time, to join us for worship and to share your gifts and talents with our community.
- Post lockdown restrictionsDear Sisters and Brothers I Hope this email finds you well. Please find the link to a letter from the Archbishop regarding Post-lockdown restrictions. Requirements have eased and places of worship are now allowed 100% of their capacity. Please be aware however that the wearing of masks will be mandatory. Looking forward to seeing you, […]
- Latest COVID Lockdown NewsDear sisters and brothers, As you have no doubt heard, the latest Government advice to Perth and the Peel Region is for a three day lockdown. This means we are unable to celebrate Mass from tomorrow morning till Monday. Even though we are unable to celebrate Mass the life of the Parish continues. Please touch […]
- Easter SeasonDear Sisters and Brothers, Life is certainly becoming more hectic and challeng- ing for many of us. There are so many things to deal with and keep a track of, that sometimes we are left exhausted. That’s one reason why we set aside certain days to remember and celebrate the truly important things in life. […]
- COVID – Transition Out of LockdownGreetings Sisters and Brothers I hope this email finds you well. As you will no doubt be aware, that although the hard lock down ceases at 6pm tonight, some restrictions will still be in place. For us this means: – keeping to the 4 square metre rule – using the supplied hand sanitiser – maintaining contact […]
- Message from Fr BernardDear Sisters and Brothers in our Parish, Once again we find ourselves in uncertain times during the current lockdown. After months of calm many of us now feel quite unsettled again. While we are not able to gather for Eucharist at this moment, our Parish life and community remains. If there is any way that […]
Twitter feed from Pope Francis