Inspired by Christ, we continue to be a welcoming and inclusive community.
The Innaloo/Karrinyup Catholic Community, centered on the teachings of Christ, strives to build a strong sense of belonging. Celebrating and sharing the love of Christ, we reach out to bring compassion and hope to others.
Welcome to our Catholic Parish of Innaloo-Karrinyup
Our Parish Community is home to many cultures expressing one Faith.
We seek to express and nourish our faith through prayerful and meaningful worship centered on the Sunday Eucharist, and through outreach in a spirit of love and service.
We strive to support families in their faith life, providing opportunities for family Masses and sacramental preparation for children. We are blessed to share in this vital task with our two Catholic Schools and their dedicated staff.
The Parish fosters a strong community spirit through a variety of social events during the year, and outreach to those in need.
We are very aware of the mission given to us by Jesus Christ, and endeavour to respond to that mission in our times. We live in challenging and complex times, and we know that our Faith is the true basis of wisdom and peace.
You are warmly welcome to contact us at any time, to join us for worship and to share your gifts and talents with our community.
- Restrictions introduced for Perth Metropolitan and Peel Region from 6pm tonight 23 December 2021Dear Sisters and Brothers, As you know WA has just been notified of new COVID restrictions.We wish to reassure you that all Christmas Masses inside the church are permitted to go ahead with mask wearing. We recommend parishioners attend, where possible, the 6.00pm Nativity Play and 6.30pm Christmas outdoor Family Mass at St Dominic’s School Oval, and for those […]
- Christmas MessageDear Sisters and Brothers, Season’s Greetings to you all. As we celebrate Christmas and the year winds down, we pause for a moment to recall and celebrate all the blessings during what has been a challenging year. While the world continues its battle with the Pandemic, and we see the evolving consequences of climate change […]
- Parish COVID UpdateDear sisters and brothers I hope this email finds you all well. I am so pleased to inform you that all Masses will resume in the Parish as from today, Tuesday 6th July 2021. However the WA Government has issued a few COVID regulations, which apply to places of worship, that we are required to follow: […]
- Parish UpdateDear sister & brothers Mark McGowan announced this afternoon that there is an easing of COVID restrictions. Unfortunately these interim restrictions only allow 20 people in a place of worship, therefore all Masses remain cancelled until Tuesday. We are hopeful these restrictions will ease even further. Please find attached the Archbishop’s latest COVID update. God […]
- Pastoral Letter – Voluntary Assisted DyingThe Most Rev Timothy Costelloe SDB DD Archbishop of Perth Dear sisters and brothers in Christ, On Thursday, 1 July 2021, legislation passed by the Western Australian State Parliament in relation to “Voluntary Assisted Dying” (VAD) will be enacted. Put simply this legislation will permit a person, under certain specified conditions, to access medication which […]
Twitter feed from Pope Francis