Welcome to our Catholic Parish of Innaloo-Karrinyup
Our Parish Community is home to many cultures expressing one Faith.
We seek to express and nourish our faith through prayerful and meaningful worship centered on the Sunday Eucharist, and through outreach in a spirit of love and service.
We strive to support families in their faith life, providing opportunities for family Masses and sacramental preparation for children. We are blessed to share in this vital task with our two Catholic Schools and their dedicated staff.
The Parish fosters a strong community spirit through a variety of social events during the year, and outreach to those in need.
We are very aware of the mission given to us by Jesus Christ, and endeavour to respond to that mission in our times. We live in challenging and complex times, and we know that our Faith is the true basis of wisdom and peace.
You are warmly welcome to contact us at any time, to join us for worship and to share your gifts and talents with our community.
- INNALOO/KARRINYUP PARISH RETREAT SUMMARY“Walking the Way of Faith in an Age of Uncertainty” Facilitator: Fr Tony Chiera VG Bunbury Being part of the Parish Renewal includes a willingness to share gifts and resources with other parishes within the Archdiocese, by inviting them to participate with us as we live in communion of the spirit. Archdiocesan Parishes who attended the […]
- INNALOO / KARRINYUP PARISH SURVEYSUMMARY OF RESULTS October 2020 A survey of parishioners, as well as families from the 2 primary schools, was conducted in November 2019 to examine issues affecting the Innaloo/Karrinyup Parish. The survey was completed either during Mass or online. All responses were anonymous and confidential. There were almost 200 respondents. Below is a brief summary of […]
- PARISH RETREAT“Walking the Way of Faith in an Age of Uncertainty” All are warmly invited to a retreat morning on Saturday Sept 12th 9.30am-12.30pm at St Dominic’s School Hall. Please RSVP by 10th September:Phone 9245 3899 or Email: Innaloo.email@example.com We are living in anxious and uncertain times as we witness the effects of both the Pandemic and the […]
- Parish Outreach‘DRAW NEAR’ A message from Fr Bernard…. Dear Sisters and Brothers, The Corona Virus Pandemic is causing great uncertainty and hardship in our community and we are aware that there are challenging days tocome. As a Parish and Christian community we are also aware of our sacred mission from Christ, to bring hope and practical […]
- COVID UPDATEYou will have heard the news that we are now moving into Phase 4 of the Western Australian COVID19 roadmap, from Friday 26th June 2020. What this means for our Parish is that those attending Mass no longer require the need to register. We also do not need to keep a record of all who […]
Twitter feed from Pope Francis