At every weekend mass two collections take place to meet the functional needs of the church and community.
The First Collection provides the Parish Priest(s) a monthly stipend covering household food, cleaning and other presbytery expenses.
The Second Collection provides income pertaining to the running expenses of the parish, these include: all utilities, maintaining and operating the Parish Office, liturgical supplies, insurance, maintenance, water, electricity, Council rates, waste collection, etc.
Our Parish relies on the support of its parishioners to financially contribute to its ongoing community mission.
Ways to contribute:
There are three ways by which to make your contribution:
- An authorised periodical direct debit from your bank account,
- Setting up a periodic electronic fund transfer from your account or credit card
- Offering a cash donation during Mass collections, as explained above.
- Periodical direct debit from your bank account: an authorisation directed to your choice of the first and/or second collection. Please download and complete the form(s) via the links below that may be returned: in person to the Parish Office, posted to the Parish Office (19 Phillip’s Grove, Innaloo WA 6018), or by placing the form(s) in a sealed envelop into the collection plate during mass.
2. Automated contribution via your Credit Card: a regular system for your contributions via your signed authority for the Parish Office to charge your nominated credit card on a weekly / monthly basis, offering a ‘set and forget’ option. You are able to withdraw your authorisation for these contributions at any time.
To set up a periodic Electronic Fund Transfer or to offer a one off donation, please use our Parish account details:
First Collection (Presbytery)
BSB: 086 006 Account Number: 78791 0699
Account Name: Innaloo/Karrinyup Presbytery
Second Collection (Parish)
BSB: 086 006 Account Number: 57746 2824
Account Name: Innaloo/Karrinyup Parish
We sincerely thank you for your contributions. They are greatly appreciated and will be an affective assistance in our ministerial work of spreading the love of Jesus and on going maintenance of the parish.